Explore the colourful centre of Medellin and visit some of its typical local market areas. Enjoy the chaotic flee-market “Los Puentes” with its breathtaking variety that ranges from unique antiques, second-hand-clothes to almost anything one can sell. Afterwards stroll through stalls brimming with fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and flowers at Medellins local market “La Minorista”. Try exotic fruits and interact with the local vendors bargaining for a good price. Your experienced guide will accompany you through the tiny corridors full of flavors and exotic products and will offer you some of the typical Colombian food. You will taste a variety of delicious tropical fruits and finish your trip with a 100% pure fruit-juice before lunchtime.
Join us on a stunning insider-trip through the “authentic” centre of Medellin!
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the “Minorista” market and explore tropical exotic fruits and local products.
- Bargain at the local flee-market “Los Puentes”
- See the real part of the city centre of Medellin guided by an experienced multilingual guide
- Enjoy fresh fruit juices and taste fruits you have never seen before
Prices & Conditions
COP $50.000 / EUR €19
- Travel insurance
- Multi-lingual guides (English / German / Spanish / French / Portuguese)
- Public transport
- Tasting of some exotic tropical fruits
- Free fruit juice at the Minorista market
- Guided tour of the market areas in Downtown Medellin
- Personal expenses
- Activities not mentioned in the program
- Individual group tour: All tours are made for individual booking. With 3, 4 or 5 individual bookings we will confirm the trip.
- Private trip: You can book any tour as a private trip and can start at any date you want.